NEW JERSEY (OCN) — Tomorrow, the Board of School Estimate (BOSE) of Essex County College will hold a public hearing at 2 p.m. in J. Harry Smith Hall. By official action to be taken at this public meeting, the Board has the ultimate authority to determine the amount of money necessary to be appropriated for operational and capital needs of Essex County College for Fiscal Year 2013-2014, exclusive of the amount to be received from the State of NJ.
NEW YORK (OCN) — On the New York Forum, they have been asked “what subway station is nearest to the Woodbury Common Premium Outlets” and is sad to learn that the subway system is localize to New York City and therefore is not available for use to Woodbury Common Premium Outlets.
Trains, however, are available to take you to a train station that is located three (3) miles from the Woodbury Common Premium Outlets which make for a sixty (60) minute walk each way unless you hire a taxi cab.
NEW YORK (OCN) – Below are New York companies that offer jobs to teenagers and current openings posted on the site.
* AMC Entertainment – Fourteen (14) and older.
* Best Buy - Sixteen (16) and older. (Closing 50 Stores)
* Big Lots - Eighteen (18) and older.
* Burger King - Sixteen (16) and older.
* Casting360 - (All Ages)
* Disney - (All Ages)
* Happy Paws (Under 18 must tell age on application)
* HomeGoods - Sixteen (16) and older.
* Jamba Juice - Sixteen (16) and older.
* J.C. Penny - Sixteen (16) and older.
* KFC - Sixteen (16) and older.
* Kmart - Sixteen (16) and older.
* LEGO Stores - Eighteen (18) and older.
* MaidPro - Sixteen (16) and older.
* Michael’s Arts & Crafts - Sixteen (16) and older.
* McDonald’s - Sixteen (16) and older.
* PepsiCo - Eighteen (18) and older.
* Pilot Flying J Sixteen (16) and older.
* Pizza Hut - Sixteen (16) and older.
* Subway - Sixteen (16) and older.
* Target - Sixteen (16) and older.
* Taco Bell - Sixteen (16) and older.
* T.J. Maxx - Sixteen (16) and older.
* Toys ‘R’ Us - Sixteen (16) and older.
* Walgreens - Sixteen (16) and older.
* Wendy’s - Sixteen (16) and older.
* Wildlife Conservation Society Sixteen (16) and older.
* Zara - Eighteen (18) and older.
Be sure to obtain Employment Certificates and Permits and seek posting of new jobs in new York.
NEW YORK (OCN) — If you have not been following the Dachshund Events page, you should be aware that today (in less than twelve hours) will be the Dachshund Spring Fiesta in Washington Square Park.
Dachshund Spring Fiesta (Last Saturday of April)
- Saturday, April 27, 2013 at 12:00 PM
- Saturday, April 26, 2014 at 12:00 PM
- Saturday, April 25, 2015 at 12:00 PM
NEW YORK (OCN) — If your email is made public on your website, watch out for the following email.
Dear E-mail User,
This E-mail was sent to you by the Webmail Verification Team to all our email account owners informing them that their account will be deactivated within the next 24 hours due to several unsuccessful log in attempt. To verify that you are the actual owner of this email address please re-validate your account using the following details
If you fail to re-validate your mailbox, your mailbox will be De-activated!!!
Webmail Account Services
NEW YORK (OCN) — Are there any uses for cat urine by humans in New York? If you live in an area that is visited by rabbits and has a garden, you can pour the cat’s urine along the edges of the garden to help keep the rabbits out.
HAWAII (OCN) — Outside of Hawaii, where can you see vehicles with Hawaii license plates? Well, try near any large military installation. Military folks are the most likely to take their cars along to the next duty station and this is also why you see license plates from other states in Hawaii.
MASSACHUSETTS (OCN) — Around 9:00 PM on Friday, April 19, 2013, Boston Police Department tweeted that they captured the 19 year old Boston Marathon Bomber.
NEW YORK (OCN) — Buses are replacing the Wassaic Branch train service from April 7, 2013 through June 2, 2013 between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM on weekdays, and between 8:00 AM and 3:00 PM on Sundays to accommodate track work.
Customers looking for intermediate travel directions between Wassaic and Southeast should contact 511 (outside NY State 877-690-5114) and ask to speak to a representative for travel information.
NEW YORK (OCN) — John and Mary were married in November and weeks later, he added Mary to his Auto Insurance. While going to separate jobs on one snowy morning in December, Mary rams John in the rear with her car due to ice and the two cars now have damage. So what is going to happen when they file a claim? Our experts gives us a peek into what will happen.
As long as both cars have collision coverage, they have two collision claims, with two collision deductibles. Mary, obviously, will get a surcharge for an at fault accident.
Why is that? well, Property damage doesn’t apply, as the FULL wording of that coverage is, “property damage to OTHERS”, and it doesn’t cover property damage that you do to another car that you own.
So what do you think? I think the couple should get the estimates for repairs FIRST, then subtract out both deductibles, and seriously consider not reporting this accident at all to their insurance company.