CALIFORNIA (OCN) — It took just a few days but the donation scam featuring one “Albert Wagner” has made its way to the inbox of residents in California so as December 2010 rolls around, we could see it scattered across the United States.
So who is Albert Wagner? He or she is a con artist pretending to be one of the late Albert Wagner and is preying on those twenty-one and older who is unemployed.
Here are a few tips to avoid scams.
* Watch carefully to errors in the emails.
* Ignore offers that require a bank account
* Free email services were used to contact you.
* The business is not in your area or country
* Contact information is not in the search engines