GERMANY (OCN) — There are still a few vacancies left for a fool who wants to send in their resume to have their identy stolen, do money laundering schemes and loose some money in the process in application fees.
If you are interested, see the fake job offer (from Albert Wagner at finance0901@[redacted].com) that will arrive in your inbox soon telling you to contact [redacted]@reply.anjiejie.com.
Does Albert Wagner exist? Well, in scams, real names of the con artist is never used. The Wagner name is very famous and belongs to a German Politian, MLB Player and US Marine who all has already passed away so it is the perfect name to use as “dead men tell no tale” and would not be around alert the media.
Matthew R. Kee
You can earn money and help children with us.
We receive donations in United States, you have a possibility to become a
“Freelance financial representative” of our organization.
– free 2-3 hours a day;
– 21+ years old;
– Honest, responsible and prompt in operations;
– Have an adaptable, flexible and professional attitude;
– Polite, tactful;
– Have constant internet access for communication with us via e-mail.
This job will give you:
– part-time employment;
– communication and business skills for working in other spheres of activity;
– possibility to combine this job with your full-time employment and own schedule.
Your job will be processing payments from our partners.
1) Accept payments on your account and distribute them
2) Accept check payments
You will need:
1) Send us your resume
After your approval we will send you a contrac
Our mailing address is:
Kottbusser Damm 72
Berlin, Berlin 10923
Copyright (C) 2010 Wagner INC All rights reserved.