IRELAND (OCN) — Another scam from Ieland.
Thanks for your kind reply towards this transaction,I want you to know that you are the only person who know about this transaction and I promise you that I am here to protect your image and be giving you all fundamental informations until this fund enters into your account hence you have agreed to assist me with all your heart.
What I want from you is to assure me of your capability of handling this transfer with trust and by doing that with our little knowledge all will work out fine.
Base on this I will advise you to feel free all is well, I studied this transaction very well before contacting you for assistance.Well, have served this bank for so many years now and nearing my retirement I deem it necessary to utilize this opportunity of the present unclaimed sum of money in the account sent inconjuction with the first proposal I sent to you to help myself and my family after my retirement through the investment I will establish in your country with my percentage in the transaction.I will give you 40% of the total sume after it is transferred to your account for your support, 10% will be use to compansate for any expences both parties may have inccured during the transaction why 50% is for me.
As i have planned this transaction, you can not come in as transfer agent because we need to claim the account before the bank can transfer the money out to you . As the manager bill and exchange department of the bank to verify the next of kin to our deceased customer will be through my dept, so that is why I told you that all will work out well because it is through my dept. Therefore, the bank will always abide by my official directions through the official authorization bestowed on me. For this reasons you have nothing to fear as your interest and identity will be legally protected.
More so, the only information required from you by the bank is your banking data’s as contained in the official application which I will give you to send to our bank after your immediate response because the receipt of your application is the commencement of the official process of this transaction, We must hurry up with this transaction so that our bank and the government shall not claim and inherit this money because it has over-stayed.
I will like to know more about you before the comence of this transaction by providing your informations to me for trust.
1) Your Name in full….
2) Your country …….
4) Your Age……
5) Your telephone number.
6) Your Sex…………..
so in respond to this mail i will send you the text of application that you will fill and submit to the Bank for you to be recognised as the next of kin to the deceased customer
I will also advise you to keep it as a top secret because no body again knew about this transaction except you and I and am assuring you 100% risk free transaction.I will send you the application text and other directives immediately I hear from you.
This is my telephone contact. +266 78105908.