ENGLAND (OCN) — We would like to thank one of our readers who has let us know that The Camelot Group Scam is still going strong. Here is format these tricksters are using to scam you.
THE PURPOSE FOR THE MANDATORY RETAINERSHIP PAYMENT BY YOU! Your winnings can only be approved for you to receive it after you are cleared by the United Kingdom Government hence the reason for legalizing it with the Gaming Promotion Commission. The Legalization/Notarization process is the verifications and confirmation that you have never been involved, indicted or convicted of any of the following:
(1) Acts of Terrorism as prescribed in the United Kingdom Terrorist ACT and as amended by the 2005 Terror Laws of the United Kingdom.
(2) Financial and/or Moral assistance to any Group listed in the United Nations Release of world Terrorist organizations.
(3) Acts similar to any listed in the United Nations classification of Terrorist acts.
(4) International Money Laundering.
At this point, we will want to advice that if you’ve ever been indicted or convicted of any of the listed crimes above both within or outside the United Kingdom, there’s no reason for you to proceed any further with your winnings claims as it will certainly be revealed because checks are conducted on your name with your country’s government and the United Nations.
REASONS THE RETAINERSHIP PAYMENTS CANNOT BE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR PROMOTION WINNINGS BY US
1) The mandatory insurance cover placed on your Promotion winnings by CAMELOT GROUP NATIONAL LOTTERY on your behalf as required by UK laws. This means your Promotion winnings are insured to its REAL value for it’s protection on your behalf when you receive it. This insurance cover can only be invalidated after you actually receive your lottery winnings and sign that you have been paid in full.
2) Our retainer fees cannot be deducted from your winnings because the body in charge of promotion winnings (The UK Board of Promotion Commission) and a Royal Court of Justice hasn’t yet finally approved your promotion winnings for payment to you since it’s yet to be ascertained if you have or haven’t be involved in crimes listed in the UK Terrorism Act/Law.
We cannot also assist you in making any payments since we cannot guarantee in it’s entirety that you have never been involved in any of the above. Please understand our situation in this matter as only the United Kingdom government apart from yourself can genuinely ascertain that you have not been involved in any of the above and so you are clear to receive the promotion winnings.
Be rest assured that you will receive your promotion winnings according to your choice of mode of payment immediately we receive the retainership fees from you and apply for your legalization. A clearance is issued for you to receive the promotion winnings by the Promotion Commission once it is confirmed that you never been involved in any of the above listed crimes. This entire exercise does not take more than 48 hours to conclude as we have always handled this very situation for non UK citizens who are winners in the email or ticket promotion programme of CAMELOT GROUP NATIONAL LOTTERY
We will wait the maximum number of days for you to make payments for the legalization after which a LETTER OF FORFEITURE/DISCLAIMER will be sent by us to CAMELOT GROUP NATIONAL LOTTERY Promotion Office as regards your winnings claims due to your inability to fulfill all statutory obligations in regards to the winning in context.
This is based on the memorandum of understanding to which we are party and legal affiliates to CAMELOT GROUP NATIONAL LOTTERY OFFICE.
Kindly understand that we are most willing to explain this matter further to you as we expect you will understand our concern for you and your winnings. So kindly proceed to make payments as advised so that we can commence process on your promotion winning claims. We remain obliged to be of service to you.
Bar. Michael Phillip (Esq) For,
Thomas Cadwell and Associates.
Do you have a more info on the scam? Contact us via email and we’ll add it here to help others.