NEW YORK (OCN) — Okay. By now, you have heard the new fads and trends of men cutting of their penis. Are they insane or they smarter than all of us put together?
Sadly, some males are too shot and fall victims to scams which claims can make their manhood bigger but currently, some men see that it is better to have it shorter or none at all. Below are some reasons we discovered for men wanting to cut of their penis.
The penis is prone to getting germs and disease and according to an in dept article from J. M. Kerns, male circumcision can prevent HIV by 60% and to get the remainder of the 40% some men feel its safe to completely remove their manhood.
Women are always told that no matter what relationship that you are in (boy friend, husband, etc.) that their man will eventually cheat on them. Not all men cheat and are satisfied with their partners and to show their love, will cut it off their penis without blinking. One does not have to be this extreme as they can follow How to Maintain a Good Relationship which works quite as well.
Some male are blessed with thickness and length. When this happens, most women will not want to be sexually intimate in fear of having pain. This also ties into the relationship (as mentioned above) so instead of shortening their relationship, they shorten themselves. So with that said, does size really matter?
In domestic disputes, the first thing some women will do is cut off a man’s penis. Why the penis over other body parts? They feel it will not kill the male even though he can bleed to death and the loss of power the man will have as a male. At times, the male gets control of the knife where he puts the female in the grave from multiple stabbing injuries and as not to have this lingering over their heads, men will have doctors surgically remove it.
The easiest way for a female to get a male in trouble is to cry rape. This happens quite frequently where the victim later recants their story but the damage is already done to the males’s image. If a male is no longer anatomical correct, it very hard to say you were sexually assaulted by them or that they are father of your unborn child. Those convicted of sexual assault on a minor can show they no longer have the basic equipment to harm anyone so they may choose to do it so that they are less likely to be bothered in their community which they must be registered.
In ancient civilizations, removal of the male penis was sometimes used as a means of demonstrating superiority: armies were sometimes known to sever the penises of their enemies to count number of the dead, as well as for trophies, although usually only the foreskins were taken. If you did not die in battle and was caught, naturally you knew what was coming and if you could not perform Hara-Kiri on yourself.
How To Safely Remove Your Penis
* Selecting The Knife
* Cutting/Slicing Procedures
* Preservations Methods
* Reduce Bleeding
* Minimize Infection
* Best Hospitals
* Safe Pain Meds and much more.