NEW YORK (OCN) — Are you visiting New York? The best way to get around is by trains. They are fast and cheep but there are a few things you need to know before jumping on one.
Here are few good tips to follow on and before boarding the train.
• Use the restroom before boarding.
• Carry a bottle of water.
• Carry a small flashlight.
• While moving, pay attention outside for spot to wait safely should you need to exit the train.
• Wear comfortable footwear.
In the event of a service disruption and the train has to be stopped for a period of time, you should
• Stay calm.
• Do not force open the door.
• Do not attempt to jump off the train.
• Follow the instructions given by the crew/staff.
• Listen carefully to the in-train public address announcements.
• Know where to find and use the Emergency Call button.
Welcome to New York and have a safe trip.