Thanks to the Chase Money Deal for MTA Riders, one can get a US$10.00 cash reward for every US$150.00 in qualifying purchases
Here is how to proceed:
1.ENROLL your Chase or WaMu Debit and/or Credit Card at Chase.com/CommuterCash between March 1, 2009 and April 30, 2009 (see site for new dates).
2.USE your enrolled card to pay for your rides around town, including:
* EasyPayXpress™ MetroCard® automatic refills
* MetroCard Vending Machine purchases
* Long Island Rail Road train tickets
* Metro-North Railroad train tickets
* PATH trains
* NYC Yellow Cab fares
Make sure to press the button for your purchase to qualify.
3.GET a $10 Cash Reward (up to $50) for every $150 in qualifying purchases.
Visit www.Chase com/CommuterCash to enroll now.
Join us in our New York Forum if you have any comments or questions.
Latest posts by Steve Pringle (see all)
- Plaza Abbreviations in New York - Tuesday, December 7, 2010
- Posters in New York City - Monday, December 6, 2010
- Ball Drop Views in New York City - Sunday, December 5, 2010