Below are frequently visited stores and malls in New York.
* Macy’s (West 34th Street and Broadway in the heart of Herald Square)
* Bloomingdale’s (Lexington Avenue at East 59 and East 60 Streets)
* The shops along Fifth Avenue (just don’t max out your credit cards)
* FAO Schwartz (58th Street and 5th Avenue)
* Chinatown/Canal Street Area (if you want to go on the cheap for the stuff you can’t get on Fifth Avenue)
* The Time Warner Center (West 59th Street – Columbus Circle)
* Century 21 Department Store (Church and Cortlandt Street)
* Barneys New York (660 Madison Ave)
* Niketown (East 57th Street between 5th and Madison Avenues) plus many more.
* Manhattan Mall (6th Avenue 33rd Street)
* Queens Center Mall (Queens Blvd near Woodhaven Blvd)
* Roosevelt Field Mall (on Long Island)
* Fulton Street Mall (Downtown Brooklyn)
* Woodbury Common Premium Outlets (Central Valley, NY)
* Westfield Garden State Plaza (Paramus, NJ – largest mall in NJ – closed on Sundays)
* The Westchester Mall (White Plain, NY)
* Palisades Center Mall (West Nyack, NY)
* Jersey Gardens Outlet Center (Elizabeth, NJ)
* Newport Center Mall (Jersey City, NJ)
Join us in our New York Forum if you have any comments or questions.