Need help finding Blood Pudding in New York? Well, you should know that pig’s blood is illegal to sell in New York so beef’s blood will often be substituted in the preparation of the dish.
Below are a few places in Manhattan that you may visit for blood pudding.
* Despaña on Broome Street
* Pho Sure on Christopher Street
* Bayan on East 45th Street
If you leave Manhattan and travel to the borough of Brooklyn and Queens, you will find a lot more restaurants to assist you blood pudding. When searching for an establishment that serves it, below are a few ways it may be listed on their menu.
* Black Pudding
* Boudin Noir
* Lancashire pudding
* Marag Dubh (Scots Gaelic)
Join us in our New York Forum if you have any comments or questions.
Latest posts by Steve Pringle (see all)
- Plaza Abbreviations in New York - Tuesday, December 7, 2010
- Posters in New York City - Monday, December 6, 2010
- Ball Drop Views in New York City - Sunday, December 5, 2010