There are a lot of New York Museums and other types of attractions for locals and visitors to visit. To see what you may visit, please check the list below.
* Museum Mile (Fifth Avenue from East 86 to East 103 Streets)
* Museum of Natural History and the Rose Center for Earth and Space (formerly the Hayden Platerium)
* New Museum of Contemporary Art
* Madame Tussaud Wax Museum
* New York City Fire Museum
* New York City Police Museum
* Transit Museum
* The Bronx Museum of the Arts
* Brooklyn Museum
* Milk Gallery
* American Craft Museum
* Museum of American Folk Art
* Museum of the Moving Image
* The Paley Center For Media (formerly the Museum of Television and Radio)
* The Municipal Art Society
Along with the above, be sure to see these children’s museums in New York as well.
Join us in our New York Forum if you have any comments or questions.
Latest posts by Steve Pringle (see all)
- Plaza Abbreviations in New York - Tuesday, December 7, 2010
- Posters in New York City - Monday, December 6, 2010
- Ball Drop Views in New York City - Sunday, December 5, 2010