No replies to this topic

#1 Krites

Krites

Level 1

• Staff
  • Pip
  • 165 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 07:47 AM

I had the worst experience at the Bronx Zoo. On Sunday May 30, we took my 1 year old daughter to see the gorillas and left our Uppa Baby stroller outside in the stroller parking area. When we came to pick it up, our stuff was in the floor and the stroller was gone. When we were raising the report to the police officer, she told us that this was very common and that there was nothing to do. I am very upset with the service provided by the zoo personnel and the police officer, they were not helpful and had an attitude of "not a big deal, this happens everytime". I found it unbelievable that there are no signs in the zoo alerting people of this risk. Since strollers are not allowed at most exhibitions the zoo should at least have someone looking after the strollers (they could even charge an extra fee for this).
Very upset with the zoo, I will never come back again and wouldn't recommend this attraction. Or if you want to come, don't bring a stroller (or bring a cheap one).

Very upset, I will never come back again to this zoo.
Feel free to register and leave your review as well for a chance to win US$1.00 to US$5.00**

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users