NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter, complete the forum's registration process. To be eligible, entrants must adhere to forum's guidelines or be disqualified and be the first to have 50 post or more before midnight of the following month. All entries shall become the property of 411 New York. 411 New York is not responsible for lost, misdirected or delayed entries. Entries received by email are not be accepted.
- The contest is open to the general public as well as anyone currently subscribing to the New York Forum. Identification must be produced on request. Employees of 411 New York, its contest sponsor, advertising and promotional agencies and their respective affiliates and associates and such employees' immediate family members and persons with whom such employees are domiciled are excluded from this contest.
- The prize is not redeemable in cash (unless specified) and must be accepted as awarded.
- Decisions of the contest judges are final - no substitutions will be available.
- By claiming the prize, the winner authorizes the use, without additional compensation of his or her name and/or likeness and/or voice/photograph and municipality of residence for promotion and/or advertising purposes in any manner and in any medium (including without limitation, radio broadcasts, newspapers and other publications and in television or film releases, slides, videotape, distribution over the internet and picture date storage) which 411 New York may deem appropriate.
- In accepting the prize, the winner, and any guest(s), acknowledges that 411 New York may not be held liable for any loss, damages or injury associated with accepting or using this prize(s).
- The person(s) whose name(s) is drawn as being the winner(s) of the specific prize will be required to answer a skill-testing question before the prize is awarded to them.
- Detailed contest rules applicable to this contest, including contest entry dates, how to enter, and prize value, number and any restrictions applicable to these prizes are available upon request from 411 New York
- Winners and any guests at the age of majority must sign a release form as prepared and accepted by 411 New York acknowledging their acceptance and understanding of the complete contest rules.
- 411 New York retains the rights, in its absolute and sole discretion, to make substitutions of equivalent kind or approximate value in the event of the unavailability of any prize or component of the prize for any reason whatsoever.
- This contest is subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws.
- 411 New York reserves the right to withdraw or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice.
- Approximate value of prizes vary.
- One entry per person.