Location: Tinton Falls
Description: At Marriott, you can experience the success of an inclusive work environment in which we support your professional growth and celebrate your unique contributions.
The Tinton Falls Courtyard by Marriott currently has an opening for a Cook (Part Time-Mornings) at the "Courtyard Cafe" restaurant.
Some responsibilities include:
- Prepare ingredients for cooking, including portioning, chopping, and storing food. Wash and peel fresh fruits and vegetables. Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients.
- Prepare and cook food according to recipes, quality standards, presentation standards, and food preparation checklist. Prepare cold foods. Operate ovens, stoves, grills, microwaves, and fryers.
- Test foods to determine if they have been cooked sufficiently. Monitor food quality while preparing food. Set-up and break down work station. Serve food in proper portions onto proper receptacles.
- Wash and disinfect kitchen area, tables, tools, knives, and equipment. Check and ensure the correctness of the temperature of appliances and food.
- Position requires excellent guest service skills and the ability to work a flexible schedule (days/weekends/holidays).
- 1-3 years Cook experience, High School Diploma or equivalent.
We invite you to join us and experience a rewarding and successful future at Marriott.
Excellent benefits package for full time employees:
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K) Profit Sharing, Free Meals, Paid Time Off, Tuition Reimbursement, Company Paid Incentives, Career Advancement and Room Discount.
To apply directly and learn more about this and all other opportunities with Marriott and refer a friend to our website at http://greatjobs.marriott.com and enter zip code 07724 and select the Tinton Falls Courtyard by Marriott location.
Join Us. We're Marriott.
Salary: No Salary Specified
Contact Person: Lesleigh Muldrow
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Courtyard Cafe at the Tinton Falls Courtyard
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users