Six people were rushed to the hospital late Saturday after carbon monoxide spread through their two-story Bronx building. One was in critical condition in cardiac arrest. The others, including two EMTs, were in good condition; all were at St. Barnabas Hospital. The FDNY is investigating if the gas came from a defective boiler. Neighbors said...
View the full article from the New York Post.
6 people hospitalized for carbon monoxide poisoning in the Bronx
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users