Family members said their last goodbyes Saturday to the tragic 11-year-old boy who died from an apparent allergic reaction to fumes from fish cooking in the family kitchen on New Year’s Day. “Don’t leave me, don’t leave me!” Camron Jean-Pierre’s distraught father Steven cried out during the emotional service at Holy Family Catholic Church in...
View the full article from the New York Post.
Family mourns boy who died from allergic reaction to smell of cooking fish
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users