The Midtown high-rise fire that killed an elderly couple was sparked by the wife’s lit cigarette, police sources told the Post. The fatal Saturday morning blaze that killed 85-year-old Mary Merow and her husband, John Merow, 89, started when Mary allegedly fell asleep on the couch with a lit cigarette in her hand, police sources...
View the full article from the New York Post.
Lit cigarette sparked blaze that killed elderly couple: cops
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users