Samsung’s highly touted and supposedly fireproof Galaxy Note 9 cellphone spontaneously combusted inside a Long Island woman’s purse, she charges in a lawsuit. In what could be the first report of a Note 9 catching fire, real estate agent Diane Chung’s legal claim recalls the South Korean company’s 2016 disaster with the Galaxy Note 7,...
View the full article from the New York Post.
Woman says Galaxy Note 9 burst into flames inside her purse
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users