411 New York
Oops! Unsupported Browser

Jump to content



Photo

Bronx dad was scalded to death in faulty NYCHA shower: widow


  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Fetch

Fetch

    News Hound

  • Contributor
  • 122,815 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • City:New York, NY
  • Country:United States

Posted 11 August 2018 - 04:57 PM

A Bronx father of six was scalded to death in the shower because of a faulty city Housing Authority boiler, his widow claims. Angel Miller, 40, was home alone with four of his kids in the family’s Hunts Point Avenue apartment in October when he jumped in the shower and at some point, passed out....

View the full article from the New York Post.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users