Description: Wildlife Conservation Society needs your Office Experience!
WCS is looking to hire someone to work with their friendly Membership Site Sales Team as an Office Aide at their Bronx Zoo location.
You will provide valuable phone support to the Membership on-site sales staff by looking up Members in their database and relaying that information back.
- Actively answer phones and assist their sales staff by looking up information on the membership database
- Accurately review and edit new and renewal Membership information on the enrollment forms following departmental guidelines
- Accurately input sales into daily report
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor with a strong emphasis on punctuality and attendance
- Gain familiarity with WCS Membership benefits, levels, programs, and events to answer member inquiries by phone
- Additional duties to be assigned by Site Sales Asst. Supervisor and Manager
- Strong verbal skills with the ability to speak clearly and write legibly
- Outgoing, must be able to clearly state and share concerns or issues that arise to the office membership staff
- Strong interest in providing customer service
- Ability to work proactively and independently in a high volume environment
- Basic math skills required
- Basic Microsoft Office experience preferred
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
Contact Person: Human Resources
Contact Email: n/a