No replies to this topic

#1 ncguy6767

ncguy6767

Level 1

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 10:25 AM

Description: What I do is deliver new furniture from North Carolina all over new york city and the burrows and all I need is someone to help deliver it. Every weekend. Its not a hard job and nothing to heavy the most might be a couch or sofa sleeper.You must also be a non smoker or at least no smoking in vehicle.Must be at least 18,no drugs.What I pay is $7 per hour cash plus I split tips I have done this over a year and on a average I get around $200 in tips for the weekend split in half is $100 each.It will be about 9 hours each day so about $63 per day cash that times 2 is $126 plus tips around $200 cash for 2 days I will pick you up at a designated area in jersey on sat morning and Sunday morning pay you at end of each day.I will hire guy or girl for this position.This would be good for single mom or dad needing extra cash for Xmas also this is a permanent every weekend job need someone dependable I'm not looking for someone who only wants to do this one weekend.If interested send me a email and tell me a little about yourself and what you are looking for.Also at the end of the day on Saturday you will be responsible to have some pick you up wherever we end the day at and take you home or I will be getting a motel room on sat night I stay at 2 different motels both are very nice and they both have 2 queen beds you would be welcome to stay there on sat night with me and i can drop you off Sunday back at your place were i picked you up at sat morning you can email me at or call me 336 596 8466
Salary: $7/hour
Contact Person: NC Guy 6767
Contact Email: ncguy6767@yahoo.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users