411 New York
Oops! Unsupported Browser

Photo

Karen Gravano on Mob Wives firing a gun as a felon

Karen Gravano Mob wives Sammy The Bull Gravano Gun Possession Gun Laws ATF FBI Mob Daughter Sammy Gravano Gambino

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 JosephBlack

JosephBlack

Level 1

• Active
  • 3 posts
  • City:Miami, FL

Posted 29 March 2012 - 02:30 PM

On a recent episode of Mob Wives, Karen Gravano who is a convicted felon was seen handling and firing a weapon. She was given a relief of her civil disabilities in her last conviction in Arizona. However, a relief of your civil disabilities in Arizona would only be in Arizona, not Pennsylvania. There have been no federal reliefs granted since the early 1990s. She blatantly and obviously broke both state and federal law by not just possessing that gun but also by firing it. I'm also curious if her firing it in a residential area adds another crime to this. It was obviously not in a shooting range. Miss Gravano, hire a very good attorney who is licensed in federal law and can practice in Pennsylvania, you will need it.

#2 Marie Walczak

Marie Walczak

Level 3

• 1,008 posts
  • City:Secret, CA

Posted 29 March 2012 - 02:55 PM

You will always have a problem if a weapon is unlicensed. The question is, was it and to whom?

#3 JosephBlack

JosephBlack

Level 1

• Active
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:16 PM

Im sure it was licensed and a legitimate weapon, but for her, as a convicted felon, to possess it and fire it is what makes it illegal. Her state relief of civil disabilities does not play a role here, this is a federal issue and a Pennsylvania state issue. If you watch the episode or just the out takes it's pretty disgusting, they are acting like wild women and at one point Karen Gravano screams as she is shooting the gun, Come ON MotherFu%$#$!! Right after another costar fantasizes she is shooting a person she doesn't like. Every week on this show, they are assaulting threatening or physically beating someone else. Now they are shooting guns. Whats next? An actual murder?

#4 Steve

Steve

Administrator

• Management
  • 4,358 posts
  • City:East Orange, NJ

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:35 PM

How would you tell live rounds from dummy rounds? Remember it is television so don't sweat it.
Network with me on: Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Personal Blog.

#5 JosephBlack

JosephBlack

Level 1

• Active
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:22 PM

Wouldn't matter, the actual act of having it in her hands alone is a felony.

#6 Marie Walczak

Marie Walczak

Level 3

• 1,008 posts
  • City:Secret, CA

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:55 PM

What became of this? All I keep hearing is the construction accident on the #7 train line extension.

#7 Steve

Steve

Administrator

• Management
  • 4,358 posts
  • City:East Orange, NJ

Posted 07 April 2018 - 05:30 PM

I saw car spray painted and suing a Grand Theft Auto V like Lindsay Lohan.
Network with me on: Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Personal Blog.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Karen Gravano, Mob wives, Sammy The Bull Gravano, Gun Possession, Gun Laws, ATF, FBI, Mob Daughter, Sammy Gravano, Gambino

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users