Location: Mount Laurel
Description: At Marriott, you can experience the success of an inclusive work environment in which we support your professional growth and celebrate your unique contributions.
The Mt. Laurel Courtyard by Marriott currently has a full time opening for a Restaurant Supervisor at the brand new "Bistro" restaurant.
Some responsibilities include:
- Ensure staff is working together as a team to ensure optimum service and that guest needs are met. Inspect grooming and attire of staff, and rectify any deficiencies.
- Complete opening and closing duties including setting up necessary supplies and tools, cleaning all equipment and areas, locking doors, etc. Inspect storage areas for organization, use of FIFO, and cleanliness.
- Complete scheduled inventories and stock and requisition necessary supplies. Monitor dining rooms for seating availability, service, safety, and well being of guests.
- Position requires excellent guest service skills and the ability to work a flexible schedule (days/evenings/weekends/holidays).
- Prior food and beverage and supervisory experience desired.
We invite you to join us and experience a rewarding and successful future at Marriott.
Excellent benefits package for full time employees:
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K) Profit Sharing, Free Meals, Paid Time Off, Tuition Reimbursement, Company Paid Incentives, Career Advancement and Room Discount.
To apply directly and learn more about this and all other opportunities with Marriott and refer a friend to our website at http://greatjobs.marriott.com and enter zip code 08054 and select the Mt. Laurel Courtyard by Marriott location.
Join Us. We're Marriott.
Salary: No Salary Specified
Contact Person: Lesleigh Muldrow
Contact Email: email@example.com
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users