Location: New York, NY
Description: - Work with our staff to plan, structure, report and write content for the 411 New York's guide.
- Produce the website's content to optimize our 800 daily user experience by being attentive to live web metrics and UE best practices.
- Enhance your written content with external/outside links and media.
- Coordination of news editorial and technical staff to facilitate the migration of multi-media content to new media platforms, including video, audio, still photos and graphics.
- Build out special sections and site features to enhance coverage and increase user engagement.
- Write new content to enhance online coverage for all search engine platforms.
- Assist in the management of user-generated content on the sites.
- Responsible for content generation for niche sites as directed by the Director of New Media.
- Work with other departments, including sales and marketing, as needed on site and station initiatives that require content integration.
- Convert your media content to for the disabled.
- Working knowledge of social media websites.
- Perform other duties as needed and directed by the Director of New Media.
Those who are 13, 14, 15, 16 or 17 years old will need their guardians permission to be a candidate for the position. Offer is not available to those under 13 years old.
Salary: $300 to $600/Yearly
Contact Person: Human Resources
Contact Email: n/a
411 New York
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users