We now have information posted on camera restrictions in New York to help prepare you on your visit.
Type of Restrictions in New York.
01. No Cameras – No camera (photo or video) of any kind are permitted.
02. No Camera Devices– Devices (Camera Phones) with internal cameras that broadcast, records still and/or moving images are not allowed.
03. No Flash – The use of flash is restricted.
04. No Lens – The use of telephoto or zoom lenses are restricted.
05. No Lights – The use of external or internal lights are restricted.
06. No Tripods – The use of a tripod is restricted.
07. No Video – The use of cameras that records video are restricted
08. No Audio – The use of cameras that records sound are restricted.
09. No Broadcasting – The use of cameras that transmit images and/or audio to another location or to a recording or viewing device or is restricted.
10. No Extenders – The use of extend devices is restricted.
11. Trademark Identification – The uses of audio or video capture equipment are allowed but media must be identified as belonging to the property owner(s).
If there are any further details that you wish covered, please reach out to us in the New York Forum.